Hi,
We have Jira Software Standard.
Is there a way for us to get Advanced Roadmaps as an add-on, without needing to switch our entire instance to Jira Software Pro?
Thank you
Hi @atarab - No, you must have a Premium subscription in order to get Advanced Roadmaps.
Hi @atarab
As @John Funk mentioned you need to have premium, do you have the list of requirements related to road maps? I guess the in built roadmap is not sufficient for your requirements. There are other apps like Structure, BigPicture that might be helpful.
Do take a look at these apps from the marketplace.
Ravi
Thanks, @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ and @John Funk
Our main requirement is a more flexible hierarchy. More specifically, we would need a level between Epic and User-story, so the hierarchy would be:
Epic -> Feature -> User Story -> Subtask.
I've been experimenting with the structure add-on, but I found that while it allows me to display User Stories as children of features (based on a custom issue link I created called "Implements/Implemented by"), it is only a display, not a real parent-child relationship.
This creates two problems:
I saw somewhere that using Advanced Roadmaps you can create a more complex hierarchy for real, not just as a display.
Is this true?
Thank you,
Atara
Hi @atarab ,
we have implemented Container Links on Server/DC in Epic Sum Up, that gives you the ability to create these hierarchies:
We are working on this feature for cloud, too. Would you be open to let us know what the requirements are that you may use that feature? I am talking about the parent-child connection... (on Server we use a field, on cloud this is more complicated)
Hi @Andreas Haaken (APTIS) ,
First, allow me to compliment you and say the add-on looks excellent.
My issue with it would be that the containers are only there to give a visual view, but are not an issue type, and therefore don't have fields of their own.
They cannot be assigned or commented on. They cannot have a label, or any other system, or custom Jira field.
They also cannot be mapped into automatically by the integration to the external app we use, since they are not an issue-type and therefore will not be recognized.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.