I am unable to find my unique JIRA ID to connect to Teams on Jira Cloud.
Hi @Richard Fish Have you tried entering your JIRA Cloud Site URL to see if that works ?
Hi,
Thank you, yes I tried this, but was unsuccessful.
Many Thanks
Are you using any markeplace app for this integration or anything else? Also please share the documentation that you are referring to for this integration ? Thank you!
I am using my company's Microsoft teams and I have had it connected with Jira cloud before but when I cleared my cache it disconnected,
so I enter connect in to the Jira Server in teams and select authorize and it requests my JIRA ID, tried what I thought it was but did not work.
Is said go to configuration - support - system information, but no system information section was available, my Jira ID must be somewhere just cannot see it.
You'll probably need to go back to the documentation for the Teams app you are using - that should explain what it thinks your "Jira ID" is.
I say that because you've said two things here - first, you've said you are using Cloud Jira, but then you've said the docs say "go to system information", which was dropped from Cloud Jira a couple of years back. Which makes me think you're reading a doc intended for Jira Server.
If that is the case (you are on Cloud Jira), then you'll need to read the docs for the Cloud version of the app that is connecting Jira and Teams.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.