I'm trying to assign an issue to a user and I'm getting an error:
Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 09.53.11.png
Why can't I assign an issue to this user?
This user is in the group developers:
Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 11.53.37.png
which is mapped to the developers role for the project:
Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 11.54.33.png
which makes it an assignable user:
Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 11.55.28.png
I recently installed JIRA Service Desk and this user is not an agent (I don't want the user to be an agent and the issues I'm dealing with are internal ones, not service desk ones).
answers.atlassian.com is not letting me comment anymore because I posted 3 comments already and I have less than 25 points. So I'm going to try to add content here.
So, from what I gathered, I made a huge mistake of letting this project be used for service desk. I thought service desk was another way for issues to be entered, not that it would require all my developers to have service desk licenses, something that I don't want.