See my screenshot: I have an incredibly simple structure grouping by sprint. I can show number of story points in a sprint but not number of items. Does anyone know why item count is blank? thanks!
--Craeg
Hello @Craeg Strong
David from ALM Works here.
You can use the Count Leaves column for this purpose! Please let me know if it helps. I look forward to your feedback!!
Best Regards,David Nirowww.almworks.com
works perfectly! I can use "Count Sub-Items" or "Count Leaves" depending on whether I want to traverse the entire tree.
I am not sure where "Count Items" came from but it is possibly some sort of custom field I or someone else made a long time ago. Will have to investigate that.
Many thanks!
@David Niro Thank you so much this is very simple: However, I want to go one step beyond and show, total number of items / total number of Done item in the sprint?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.