I have a Contributor Summary using the macro that works on Confluence Pages but does not return results when pasted into a Blog. I also tried creating it from scratch within a Blog post, however it still does not return results as it does when on a Confluence page.
Video demonstrating bug here: https://bcove.video/3DIyWgg
Hello Cate,
It seems the issue you are having on the Blog posts and contributors summary macro only, is being triggered by a bug, which was reported to our development team on the report below:
I have added this post as a reference to our development team, but feel free to share any feedback and also watch and vote for this issue.Currently, we don't have a workaround for the usage in the Blog posts.Hope this information helps to clarify this issue, Cate.Kindest Regards,Jessica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.