Why only Kanban style projects create a Confluence Space automatically?
Would be great to have this feature when creating other type of project!
I think I would want to ask how your admins have set up your Jira to automatically create the confluence spaces for kanban boards - they should know how to expand that out into other types of project.
I am using jira cloud vanilla. When creating the Kanban project, you can check an option to create the Confluence space automatically.
Hi @[deleted],
Currently, as you see it's only available for software projects and especially for Kanban and Scrum. You can create your own suggestion to expand this functionality to other projects as well by submitting a suggestion here.
There are workaround to automatically create a confluence space for any project by using JA and REST api.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.