One of your admins has made a mistake and put the resolution on the create screen. You will need to ask one of your admins to remove it from the screen
Best way to get there if you are an admin is to go to project settings -> screens, and expand each screen scheme line in there (there might well only be one), these will show what screen or screens are in use for create, and you can then click on the screen name to get to the place where you can add/remove fields on it.
HI @Ngai Chee Weng ,
It shouldn't be there unless the field is place there in the create screen. Just need to remove it from the create screen for the issue type in your project.
Thanks,
Ben
How do I go to the create screen? Actually, I want the Resolution screen only when the status is Done.
Okay, then how do I have Resolution Screen when status is Done? I have already set it in my workflow transition. When I change my status to "Done", the "Resolution" automatically set to "Done". It doesn't allow me to manually update the Resolution
Transitions between status have the option to set a "transition screen". This will pop up whenever someone uses the transition, so if you put the resolution on the screen in use for the transition, you'll get to set it as you close the issue.
I did so but when I change the status to "Done", the Resolution is automatically set to "Done". I can't manually change it.
And this is my workflow
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.