I tried to create Bug Tracking template in Jira but I found out it is the same with Kanban template. Anyone can share what are the features in this Bug Tracking template compare with Kanban template.
Bug Tracking
Kanban
Hi @Ngai Chee Weng
These templates are nothing but configurations consisting of mostly issue types, workflows, fields, screen, permissions and notifications. The purpose is to guide new Jira users get started quickly but you can always change these later on if you want. Scrum and Kanban boards can also be created or modified later on. The link @Benjamin shared above has good information or you can always create test projects with these templates and play with it yourself.
Ravi
Here's a link to find out information on the bug tracking template.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/templates/bug-tracking
Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Ben
I think the only difference I see is Bug Tracking template has "Improvement" and "New Feature" issue type. For "Bug" issue type exists in both Kanban template and Bug Tracking template
@Ngai Chee Weng - There's not a whole lot of differences. You pick the one closest to what you are doing and then update it align with your company guidelines.
-Ben
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.