When I extract the data on a excel spreadsheet the SLA column is not in a hour format, the cell is on general format. Is it possible to change that? So I can work with the data in Power BI.
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Gustavo Cardoso Ferreira ,
Not quite sure but the hour format is by default for me when I download as an excel straight from my filter in Jira.
I'm using Microsoft excel for Mac version 16.
Thanks,
Ben
Hi @Benjamin
When I export the data, the SLA column comes with the info of 5h 30m for example.
And it comes with the text format. So when I select the cells of the column Excel just counts them.
Is there a way to export the data as minutes?
It is not configurable. It is exported as it is. Any conversion will need to be done on the excel side.
-Ben
@Gustavo Cardoso Ferreira
The cell type settings for date/time and other data types are indeed not configurable in the built-in Excel option. This is one of the shortcomings of Jira Cloud for Excel.
If this is important for you, one viable alternative is Better Excel Exporter that allows you to configure the date format and any other exported data type in the Excel result.
Read more about it in the Documentation >>
(Please note that Better Excel Exporter is a supported and paid app and I'm part of the team developing it.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.