Hi everybody
I'm doing a financial report and would like to have some charts to show the report information, but I can't do that with Jira Reports because I don't have the option to use custom numeric fields. So I have some questions.
Regards,
Douglas
HI @Douglas Oliveira ,
Suggest to put some example or sample report you are looking for, this may draw additional support from the community knowing further details in that exactly you are looking for.
Usually, Jira work management is the application to use for the finance side of things:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/work-management/finance
-Ben
Hi,
Please, check the eazyBI app for Jira. It allows reporting on the numeric custom fields.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211051
Feel free to contact eazyBI support once you have further questions.
Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support
Hi @Benjamin Thank you for answer
For example:
I created three custom fields:
Estimated price ($):Expense ($):Variation(%):
Like the photo. How can I create a chart with data from these fields?
I've already tested some Jira templates but I haven't found anything that does something like that.
What kind of chart do you need?
historical data? or actual data and summaries?
Hi @Andreas Haaken (APTIS) thanks for answer.
I need of bar chart comparing estimated and actual.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.