How can I reconfigure this to represent the right issue type colours for the Sprint Health Gadget in a manner that is supported by this gadget
Hello @Candy Tricia Khohliwe
The Sprint Health Gadget colors are based on the status categories of the board:
There is currently an open ticket with Atlassian which can be referenced here.
With this, I do not think that the colours can be edited.
Please accept the answer if this helps.
Hi @Candy Tricia Khohliwe ,
You can't reconfigure the colors of the gadget. These colours use to match the colours of todo-in progress-done status categories of the columns in the old days. However, nowadays these colours have changes and have been replaced with the grey-blue-green.
You can read more information here and here.
See the screenshoot. Those are the colours that I have on the category statuses and when I add a new column it comes with the blue colour. How can I make the Sprint Gadget have the following colours as it is meant to be;
Helo @Candy Tricia Khohliwe
The colours shown here are for the board, which are a bit different and do not sync with the colours shown in the gadget. But as I mentioned earlier, we currently do not have the ability to configure the colour schemes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.