From some point on, if I attach a video file, it often is recognized as a music file.
In this case, when I try to play this video file just by clicking in the page, it plays as a music. so I should download and play it in the local.
This usually happens when the file's metadata announces it as an audio file.
This symptom irregularly happened to the files I recorded. and when I open these files after downloading it, they were played as video file.
Have you told your operating system to treat files announced as video files, as video files?
No, i didn't do any specific work for them. and I am not the only one find this problem. all other people can open the files when they download them, but cannot play them as video in the Jira system.
@Jiebyoung Park
The attached video file may be recognized as a music file due to factors like file format, metadata, and content.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.