I've tried several html codes and nothing has worked thus far. I know some lms platforms give you this capability. Any hot tips would be greatly appreciated!
@James Hansen
The confluence page would need to be public and visible to everyone or they will need to login to confluence to see it. You could then iFrame the page into the LMS which would allow them to see the page if it was public or they would have to login. The LMS would have to support iframes. A lot of applications no longer support this due to cross site scripting.
Hi James,
I am not sure if it's still relevant. If so, you can consider using Confluence as an LMS.
izi LMS allows you to have a learning management system right in Confluence and use existing Confluence pages as course modules.
Cheers,
Katerina
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.