Hello,
Is there a way to edit the view of the Jira link in Confluence to where it only shows the status? I figured out how to remove the summary information but the link still shows.
Hi @Ashley Giustizia
Welcome to the community.
I don't think this is possible. Is there a reason why you want to remove it? It's useful if people want to get more details on the ticket.
Regards
Hi @Ashley Giustizia ,
In this thread I show how to split the issue key and the status for the standard To Do, In Progress and Done statuses with the help of our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence (the Table Transformer macro).
If you exclude the original column from the query, then you'll get only the column with statuses (check the screenshot in the mentioned thread).
SELECT T1.'Product', T1.'Customer', T1.'Jira Task',CASEWHENT1.'Jira Task'->split(" ")->1 LIKE "In"THEN
...
If such workaround suits your case and you use our app, you may give us a list of your possible statuses and we'll help to adjust the custom SQL query.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.