The mere act of trying to copy text from an issue's description is a huge pain.
As soon as I click in the description, it converts into an editable area and moves the text around. Which means that I have to click one place and then move my mouse pointer to actually highlight the text I want to copy. I usually forget about this and try to double-click to select a whole word and that has the same results, failing to select the word I double-clicked, but sometimes managing to highlight the word that happens to be underneath my mouse pointer once it's all shifted.
Also, once I highlight the data and copy it, if it's multiline data, it collapses the newlines into spaces, so my twenty lines of data is now all jammed into a single line that I then have to paste into a separate editor to add the newlines back into.
Is there a better way?