Okai, first thing first, I use Jira from only one month.
This is jira cloud.
I have a default dashboard

And an organization with 10 members (in https://admin.atlassian.com/).
Only my account have the possibility to view the default dashboard.
My account is set like that

And the other account like that

In site access the domain of my enterprise is accepted.
**Edit** : I discovered that one guy in my team actually see the dashboard but not the others...
**Edit 2** :
To see the dashboard users had to:
- click on "dashboard" in the top menu
- click on see all dashboards
- click on "default dashboard"
- and "voila" the dashboard is visible in the menu and the user can see it
Convenient...
I'm absolutly lost in the setting of jira, option and access setting has everywhere I have no idea who to solve my problem.
Thanks in advance for any help. Fell free to ask for more informations.