I can't seem to find a wat to add existing issues from Jira to a roadmap. Anybody suggestions on how to do this?
Are you using a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? It will say at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.
If you are using a Company Managed project, edit the "Epic Link" field of the issue you want to add to the Epic, and enter there the issue key (i.e. ABC-123) of the Epic.
If you are using a Team Managed project, open the issue you want to add to the Epic and select the "Add Epic" link in the breadcrumbs at the top.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
Thank you for your quick response!
We use a Company Managed project. So I see that if an issue is created (e.g. task) it synchronizes automatically with the plan. But if you delete an issue from the plan, it still exists in Jira, how can you add this to the roadmap again? I can't seem to find a way of achieving this. Hope you can!
Kind regards,Melle van Keulen
In addition, not only to an epic but also for instance a (sub-)task to a feature
Hello @Melle van Keulen
What type of Jira subscription do you have - Standard or Premium?
I have only Standard, and in that only Basic Roadmaps is available, and I don't see an option to delete an issue from a plan.
How exactly did you "delete" the issue from the plan?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.