Hello community!
I need to know how many reworks were generated by the deploys of a given week.
I'm solving this through the "Linke Issue" Jira feature. Whenever a rework is identified on upstream, we analyze which activity originated it and then link the two activities through "Rework".
"Rework" is a type of issue linking that we created. In the Outward Description we have "is the rework for" - which we use from the "child" rework activity. In the Inward Description we have "rework in" - which we use in the "parent" activity that gave rise to a rework.
To search for the reworks list within a certain period, I'm using the following JQL:
project = ("Help Desk I (HOUSTON)") AND issuetype = Bug AND resolutiondate >= startOfWeek(-3) AND issueLinkType in ("is the rework for") ORDER BY resolutiondate ASC
But here I can only get the list of reworks. I want to know how I can combine a JQL that brings me the list of child items (reworks) and their respective source activities (parents).
Note: We don't use plugin (without scriptrunner for Jira please). I just want to solve this with JQL.