In this article it says that I need to go to admin.atlassian.com, select Settings > Emails but I don't have Emails in this menu, despite having maximum admin organization privilages. We've got standart subscription. Is this functionality included in our subsciption plan, and if yes, what am I doing wrong?
That article applies to server not cloud. And cloud you do not have the ability to add an email domain.
Thank you for clarificarion! So to be clear, is there a way for Cloud Jira to send emails from custom email adresses to customers? We need to send them from our own domain, not atlassian.net.
Hi @Михаил Вахутинский , please see if Verifying your domain will allow you to achieve your goals - configure-jira-cloud-to-send-emails-on-behalf-of-your-domain
I wasn't able to test this earlier as I had no control over my old domain. Recently I was able to preform domain verification on a new domain and it works. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.