Warm grettings from Korea
I made a manually triggered automation, but the button is unclickable.
Sometimes I can click, but mostly unable to click it.
FYI, I waited for more than 20 minutes but still doesn't work.
Thank you.
Hi @박보은 -
It sounds like you don't have an issue in context so the manual rule doesn't know when one to fire for. Do a right click on an issue first so that it is selected, then see if the button is clickable.
Also, you should be able to run the manual rule if you actually open the card and do it from within the issue.
Hi @박보은
Welcome to the Community!!
May I know what is Rule you have configured in Automation?
Thanks,Pramodh
Here's the rule that I made, and suddenly the button has changed into clickable.
Sometimes it is clickable, and most of the time, unclickable.
Is this related to the rule that I made?
+And it is not working again.
I clicked one issue, and then clicked manually triggered automation
And then it worked.
I didn't knew that it works when I click at least one issue.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.