Within the Team-managed projects I opened project settings to find a way to add Resolutions to my issue type = Done. However I can't find configuration allowing me to do this. Is this only an option within the Company based projects?
Hello @michellechesson
The resolution in a Team Managed project is built-in and could not be customised as it is in Company Managed projects.
There is an open ticket with Atlassian for this.
Please share the detailed use case, and we can explore if there is any alternate way possible to achieve this.
Kidnly accept the answer if this helps.
I don't want to customize it. I would like to add so I can see the option resolution options in my projects. For some reason I don't see the option to add it even though I'm an administrator.
If I can't configure "Resolution" to my Done/Completed status, then can a Team Managed project convert to Company Managed project or will I need to start over?
The Team-managed project can be migrated to a Company-managed project. The details for the same are documented by Atlassian here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.