Hi there I want to create a field for definition of ready and then have a way that I can see if it meets the DOR by looking at the backlog. I have seen it in the past where it has a ribbon on the left side of the backlog item. Are you able to help
Hi @Noelle Chesterman -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I wonder if that ribbon you saw before was from a marketplace addon/app, as I am unaware of something built-in to do that.
I have seen some teams use checklist addons for things like definition of ready (or done), particularly when the criteria didn't apply to all issues, or when the team needed a process reminder.
Kind regards,Bill
Im not sure if its a ribbon, but is a line of colour on the left of the Jira card number
Was that Cloud or maybe you've seen it on the Server/DC instance in the past?
Anyway, you might want to look onto the Marketplace for "Definition of Ready": https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=definition%20of%20ready
Cheers,Jack
Ah...is this a company-managed project or team-managed?
If company-managed, that line of color to the left of cards is from Card Color for the board settings. It uses a JQL expression to select a color.
So if you can write a JQL statement for your definition of ready, you can add a color to the left of cards. Look at the top-right of the page for ... > Board Settings > Card Colors
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.