Modifying the workflow, basically adding in a QA stage between Resolved and Closed.. QA state has 2 transition options, "Test Passed" and "Test Failed. Asking for build version tested and such. That's all fine.
My Question: How during that "Test Passed" transition, do I store the user's name into the "Tested By" custom fileld? (yes, technically this is all in history, but we want to have a box in the corner that is basically Reporter, Developer, Tested By, Closed By, automatically set by whoever transitioned in/out of the the respective stages.)
The custom Tested By field is there, and I originally guessed the post function of: Update Issue Field, would do it, but that has a fixed list of fields and won't let me set the Tested By field...
I could in theory do it with a Copy Value From Field to Field function, but I'd have to force it to be assigned to the current user first and that's unnesessarily annoying.
Ideas?