I downloaded a free trial of Jira and Zephyr SquadI verified that the Test issue type does show and is associated to the Default Issue Type SchemaBut when I was setting up Zephyr Squad for the project, it asked me to create issue type manually to associate it, so I created a type called Test and selected Test from dropdown. But when I create a new test, I see Zephyr Actions, Test Details and Test Executions Sections, but there are no columns within Test Details. I see it should have 3 columns "Test Step" "Test Data" and "Test Result" but just have a text box that is read only, no content can be added there. Can someone help?
Update - there's no bug; the text area is blocked only with Chrome (last version, adblocker disabled, cookies enabled). I am able to view this properly on another computer. Thanks!
so this is an issue of Chrome browser, how can I make it work with Chrome?
Yes, The text area is blocked when I used incognito mode. Then later I realised and started working on the Google chrome it worked fine. Hence, it is the issue with the browsers. Try using differnet browsers which is working in your local computer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.