I just created a diagram in Draw.io via the Confluence plugin, got some boxes then i saved the file and i got redirected back to Confluence, but the macro doesn't show up. If i try to create the diagram again it says that the file already exists.
My question is how to insert a Draw.io macro with that file in order to display it and then modify it again? (Because if i insert a new macro it redirect me to the plugin view with no choice except creating a new diagram)
When inserting the draw.io macro, you can choose to insert the existing diagram.
It should be in the recent diagrams or you can use search to find it.
Click the 'Link to diagram' button and the macro will point to the existing file.
When I insert a new macro like here
Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 15.35.37.png
I'm instantly redirected to this view
Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 15.35.54.png
And there is not a "Recents..." part in any subsection
Any idea?
Upgrade the plugin to the latest version and see if that helps. It is a pay-for version. I suspect you are using a very old version which was free.
Please find Eric's response here (not able to answer you for 24 hours):
It's the embedded plugin in Confluence cloud, but indeed there was an update.Unfortunately, even after updating, the problem is still here, I'm redirected to the creation view right after inserting the macro, without a "Recents.." part. And I can't see how to find my previous diagram.The current version is 1.3.3-AC.Any other idea?Thanks for your time by the way!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.