I have a few thousand rows of table. Table Filter does not work and hangs maybe because Confluence cannot handle many rows of data in table. Is there any way around it?
Is this a Jira question or a Confluence question?
For Confluence, I suggest posting in the Confluence community.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence/ct-p/confluence
Hi @James Park ,
The Table Filter macro (and other macros related to the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app) doesn't have any specifically set limitations of the number of table rows/columns.
A assume that you have Confluence Cloud - there are several posts in the Community related to the slower page performance/loading time for Cloud instances in comparison with Server/Data Center. Does your page loads well while refreshing/entering the Edit mode without any additional macros? Maybe you should remove other page content (pictures, video snippets, etc.) from the page and leave just your table there.
I made a mistake in posting in JIRA community. My apology.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.