I am using Table Filter which limits the JIRA data search within 1000 data points. When I pull data using Table Filter, it merely pulls the partial data.
I'm still searching for more information but I found this item about the Jira Macro in Confluence
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-30116
...which included a link to changing the total issue limitation in the Jira REST API
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/changing-maxresults-parameter-for-jira-cloud-rest-api-779160706.html
...but the way I read it I did not see a way to actually change the limit. The document seems to only describe using pagination to get additional pages of data, but does not describe how this can be used to increase the Jira output in a Confluence page.
Thank for looking it to this. I do not know how to use REST API.
I was hoping to change the setting using an interface.
I will keep looking around.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.