I need to get number of Issues Committed / number of Issues Completed
Also need to know Story points ratio. Is there any filter or query for that?
That information for story points committed and completed is available in the Velocity Report under the Reports section of the Scrum boards.
I'm not currently aware of a way to get that information for issue counts.
thank you Trudy for the answer.
I was looking at adding a gadget to the dashboard showing the % of items completed / committed.
Natively Jira doesn't support a query that will get you the information. You will need to look at apps that extend the JQL capabilities, or look at apps that add more sprint-related gadgets for the dashboard.
The Insights for the Active Sprints show this information.
I do not know (but would like to learn), if this information persists once the Sprint is completed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.