Hi everyone,
I'm having an issue with the customer access portal.
When my customers create a ticket, they appear has anonymous on my view :

I setup my jira cloud with the following parameters :
- Customers need to be logged in on the customer portal
- Customers cannot register by themselve
- The role "Service Project Customer - Portal Access" is setup on the permission scheme as following :
- Browse Project
- Assign Issues
- Close Issues
- Create Issues
- Delete Issues
- Edit Issues
- Link Issues
- Modify Reporter
- Move Issues
- Resolve Issues
- Schedule Issues
- Set Issue Security
- Transition Issues
- Manage Watchers
- View Voters and Watchers
- Add Comments
- Delete Own Comments
- Edit Own Comments
- Create Attachments
- Delete Own Attachments
- I have no Issue Security
- I'm on a company-managed project
I followed all informations I found on the community but nothing worked.
Do someone have an idea of whats going on ?