Hello, this feels like a bug but I'm not sure. I have a Jira call that I am trying to make. It's to get the list of bugs in a project and their changelog history so I can get the creation date and timstamp that a label gets set. I am using the following cURL command
/usr/bin/curl \
-s -u user@company.com:APIKEY -X GET \
-H "Content-Type: application/json" \
https://company.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search?expand=changelog&jql=project=KEY%20and%20issueType=BUG
This is not pulling up all bugs in the project KEY, it's pulling up all jiras period, in the jira instance. Replacing %20 with + doesn't change anything, it still results in the jql being ignored.
Now if I swap expand=changelog and jql=project=KEY%20and%20issueType=BUG so that it's
/usr/bin/curl \
-s -u user@company.com:APIKEY -X GET \
-H "Content-Type: application/json" \
https://company.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=KEY%20and%20issueType=BUG&expand=changelog
it will pull down all bugs in the project KEY, but it does not expand the changelog, resulting in it not including the bug histories of the bug that I am trying to get, which is what I want
Now if I paste either of the URIs in the browser, they work just fine, so it's something about how cURL is handling it, so I'm not sure what I'm missing here.
Any suggestions? Any assistance would be appreciated.