Hello, experts:
I was looking for several questions, but I found no answer.
I'm making a third party app, using the REST API of Jira Cloud, just to show an issue and all its information. Yes, I was able to get all the issue information, even description and attachment list, also, I was able to get the comments list from another part of the API, and also, I was able to get the attachment info from the attachment queries from the attachment API part.
But the problem is this: in the description field, both the comments and the isssue's, there is a "block" called "media", that refers to a file. That file is attached to the issue, for sure. Ok, no problem, I have info of both.
The problem is, the "media" block only has an ID field that match to the "mediaApiFileId" field on the attachment... but this field is blank in all of the issue's attachments. I don't have the ID on the "media" comment block, nor the "mediaApiFileId" in the attachment data.
How do I suposse to know what attachment should I show if there is no link between them? I don't care if I have to make 3 or 4 calls to the API, but I don't know WHAT CALLS should I do.
I tried using renderedFields option too, but it returns a relative path, and I get no information about the absolute http address I should call either.