In my scenario, I'd like to move issues from a Team-Managed project to a Company-Managed one.
Within the Team-Managed one, the "backlog" feature is on, and there are issues which are in the "backlog" status, as well as in the "in progress" status that are sitting in the board and some of them that are in the same status that are sitting outside the board.
Something like this:
<BOARD>
ISSUE-01 (Backlog)
ISSUE-02 (In Progress)
<BACKLOG)
ISSUE-03 (Backlog)
ISSUE-04 (In Progress)
Obviously ISSUE-03 and ISSUE-04 won't show in the board, however, if I search for them through JQL (e.g. status = Backlog AND project = MYPROJ), they show both the issues.
Now, if I move the issues as they are, all the "backlog" issues will go within the same column and I will lose the information about what issues where selected and which where not.
In the new project (Company-Managed) I would use two different statuses, as well as I can see that if I am using a Scrum template, they have a "sprint" field that differentiate between issue in the boards or issues outside the board.
What JQL can I use to query for only the issues of that project that are NOT in the board?