We created several different issue types, but when we create an issue and go to select from the ones we created, they are not ordered alphabetically and considering the volume, it would be great to have them ordered.
Hi @a.silveira - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Unfortunately, there is not a way to make them alphabetical automatically. You will need to edit the Issue Type Scheme and drag the issue types into their proper order you want them.
Hi @John Funk
Thank you for your response! I've ordered them:
But when I create the issue it still shows at random. Am I missing something?
They should definitely show up in the order of the scheme. Did you get the scheme saved? Maybe even log out and log in again? That shouldn't matter but it might need a little time to re-index in Cloud.
The scheme is saved, I will wait a few hours just in case. Thanks again for your time!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.