How can I limit the roles within a project, there is now a lot of choice I want to reduce it to 5 roles.And then only for a certain project not for all projects
Hi Eric,
I am afraid that cannot be done. Project Roles are created and maintained at a system level and not at a project level.
There is a suggestion for that that you can vote for: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-92153
Problem Currently, project roles are created at the system level and will be available to be used within all projects. Suggestion It would be helpful to limit the visibility or scope of project roles to only be used in specific projects selected rather than having it available globally.
Currently, project roles are created at the system level and will be available to be used within all projects.
It would be helpful to limit the visibility or scope of project roles to only be used in specific projects selected rather than having it available globally.
Great find Kerli! I have voted for and following it also.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.