Hi,
I've created a new project and its related epics, but everytime I add a new story/task I get a popup stating: "Your issue has been created but is not currently visible".
I can see my tasks when I click on 'Backlog', but not in the 'Active sprints'.
Admitedly, I haven't moved any issues from the backlog to 'ToDo' / 'Selected for Sprint' (since I'm only just setting it up), but I would've thought I'd be able to see the Backlog column populated with the issues
The board settings clearly shows that the issues should be showing in the Backlog, but when I go back to the board it's empty.
FYI, I've created 3 additional boards, one for each of my teams and am hoping to use the default board for Sprint Planning, to simply drag issues from the 'Backlog' into 'Selected for Sprint'. The 3 team boards will then show their 'Selected for Sprint' items, allowing them to focus on their issues for the sprint.
Any ideas as to how I can show the Backlog issues on the Sprint board?
Thanks

