Hello,
I have
1. Jira Software (Cloud)Premium,
2. Confluence (Cloud)Standard, and
3. Jira Work Management (Cloud)Free
And IP Whitelisting is not available for me.
Should I use PREMIUM CONFLUENCE to use IP whitelisting?
Thank you.
Indeed @박보은, that feature is available for Premium Cloud plans onwards only. In this case, that means you only have it available for Jira Software and could have it for Confluence.
I don't think it is available for Jira Work Management.
You can find further information here.
Where is the page that I can control IP whitelist ONLY FOR JIRA SOFTWARE.
Is it possible?
Hi @박보은, you can find the route on the page I posted before. It's the following:
From your organization at admin.atlassian.com, select Security > IP allowlisting.
I cannot find SECURITY.
I am a site admin.
Can only ORG ADMIN SEE SECURITY?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.