I would like to co manage a client Jira Service Management environment. Is there a way that I can do that? This mean, I will be responsible for the billing and bill a client according to my rates for them.
Thanks
@hung_giang
Welcome to the community. To answer your question, it will be the best for you to contact Atlassian Support and it's billing/account team directly for Atlassian's responses.
Your contract with your clients is between you and your clients. I don't believe Atlassian will get involved. Lastly, one will need to granted with Site Org admin role to manage the site.
Hope this help.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thanks Joseph. I have hard times navigating Atlassian websites to look for tech support or billing contacts.
Could you be so kind to point me to that direction?
Thanks,
Hung
https://support.atlassian.com/
Hope this helps. If so, please click "Accept answer" when you have a chance.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.