Hi community!
I want to make a filter for active sprints, specific sprints that are planned and also I want to exclude 4 specific sprints (since for some reason they are counted as open/active sprints but they are nowhere to be found in the whole jira advanced search. My JQL is the following:
project in (A, B, C, D, E, F) AND status in ("In Progress", Testing, "To Do", "Recurring Effort") AND Sprint in (openSprints(), (157, 137, 841, 963, 1017, 976, 971, 999, 1064, 263, 590, 264, 585, 998, 1037, 1032, 614, 592, 989, 114, 578, 268, 858)) AND Sprint not in (120, 459, 59, 90) AND assignee in (Daniel Alvarez) ORDER BY originalEstimate ASC, key ASC, status DESC, summary ASC, assignee ASC, priority DESC, updated DESC
But for some reason, the filter does not exclude the 4 sprints mentioned (120, 459, 59, 90). Is something wrong in the query? How can I fix it to fetch issues from all active sprints, the specific sprints not started and ignore those 4 sprints?
Your help will be much appreciated