trying to add jira to teams
opened a jira account
back in teams nothing happens when adding jira as a new tab
@Sean Megley did you follow the steps provided in this page?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/integrate-jira-cloud-with-microsoft-teams/
I am facing the same issue:
Are there any known issues with upgrading from an older version of the Jira cloud MS Teams integration?
@Andreas Fuhr is this behaviour happening on different browsers?
@Tinker Fadoua I am using Chrome as standard browser on Win 10 20H2. However, the only process step that involved the browser seemed to be the OAuth step, which was successful (I think):
The remaining steps were performed directly within MS Teams (I'm not quite sure, if the standard browser does influence internal MS Teams behaviour?): Whenever I try to open any Jira functionality (e.g. configure, setting personal notifications, etc.) or I try to attach the App to a team channel, the Jira modal window stays empty...
Interesting! Then definitely something is wrong. Since in Jira Cloud there is no way to see the logs. I will suggest you to click here then raise a support ticket with Atlassian.
Best,
Fadoua
Did you find a solution?
I recently managed to work around this issue: I had to install and register the app in the online/browser version of Teams. Installing the App in the desktop version of Teams did not work for me; but after finishing the initial installation process online, the app can be used in the desktop version, too...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.