I'm in the middle of migrating our company from Jira Server to Jira Cloud. We are carrying out the migration gradually one team at a time. To avoid paying for Jira twice we are using a Cloud migration trial licence which is valid for the duration of our remaining Server licence and matches the number of users on our Server licence. This type of licence is explained here: https://www.atlassian.com/migration/assess/cloud-migration-trial.
Unfortunately the teams that have already been migrated have since onboarded additional developers and as a result the trial Cloud licence has already reached the user limit. This is now making it impossible to migrate the remaining teams without increasing the user limit on the licence. I've not been able to find a way to resolve this myself through the admin console, it doesn't seem to be possible to upgrade or replace the trial licence, so I have contacted Atlassian Support but after 3 days I've received no response.
Has anyone else run into this problem with Cloud migration? Is there a solution other than waiting for Atlassian Support to respond?