Project: Jira, Admin, Next-Gen, Company-Managed
Area in Jira: Workflow and Workflow Schemes
These two things are related so I hope it's ok that I break them out in one post here.
Issue 1 - I have an Active Workflow that needs to be Inactive. It was somehow assigned to a Workflow Scheme that is archived. It is not needed and I would like to deactivate it.
Steps:
Copied an Active Workflow
Edited the Inactive Workflow
Assigned the Project from the Active Workflow to Inactive
Result:
There are now two, the new one and the old one is still active. I thought it was supposed to move the old one to Inactive when the new one was published.
---
Issue 2 - I have a Workflow Scheme that needs to be Inactive. It has a note that says:
(this copy was created because a scheme was edited while linked to an archived/trashed project.)
Steps:
Copied an Active Workflow Scheme
Assigned the Project to the new Workflow Scheme
Result:
There are now two, the new one and the old one is still active. The note helps a little but not really.
How do I move both of these to Inactive?