How could I associate a specific issue types schema to my project?
I followed the instructions from this page: Associate issue types with projects | Atlassian Support, but on the step two "Click Issue types > Actions > Use a different scheme." I cannot find button Actions on my issue types screen.
Could you please provide a clear explanation?
Your project is a team-managed project, which do not use schemes for their configuration.
You configure the issue types directly in TM projects in the bar on the left hand side of your screenshot.
Hi @Sergey Kozyrev Welcome to Atlassian Commuity.
This manual is for Company Managed Projects - you are using Team Managed Project. In Team Managed project you can just add/remove Issue Type directly from Project setting (Team Managed does not use Scheme concept).
If you would like to use Company Managed project instead you need to create one and select proper option during creation:
Here you can find difference between company managed and team managed projects: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/what-are-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.