When I try to create a new project (even after fully deleting the old one), I cannot seem to create one. I get the following error:
I was hoping to get a solution on how to reuse my old environment including name, but that didn't work, so I just deleted the old environment and recreated it with a new name and that worked for me.
Hi @Joey Verhoeven ,
Welcome to the Community!
I would suggest creating another test user with Admin rights in your Jira instance. Try from that user and see if it is a user issue or not.
Also try in an incognito window to make sure it's not a caching thing.
Clark
Hi @Clark Everson ,
Sadly another admin user cannot do it either.
Also tried incognito (InPrivate) browsing and still doesn't work.
Do you have any more suggestions?
Kind regards,
Joey Verhoeven
When you are creating a new project you aren't by chance using the capital project key are you? If possible please share screenshots of your attempt to create a new project from beginning to where your error is observed.
I tried now without any capitals, the key automatically goes in capitals.
I today created a new environment and think I'll just move forward from there, letting go of the old environment. That does seem to work.
One possible cause is a current degradation on some instances. In any event be sure that when you create a new project you are not using an old deleted projects key.
Thanks for your response again. As you can see in my screenshot, even with a new (test) name it doesn't work.
I just recreated the environment and started over.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.