Hi!
I currently have a sprint board that works as needed but was asked by my boss to create a Kanban board with the same board settings to essentially be identical (to avoid the whole start and end sprint aspect). I am running into issues with the backlog though. I have a status mapped for the backlog as well as a different status for each of the four columns used for the workflow. When I have tickets mapped into each status, they show in the proper column exactly how I would like them to, but when viewing the backlog it only shows tickets in the actual backlog as well as the first column. How can I make it so all the issues on the board are visually in the backlog?
Board Workflow: Starts in backlog but To Do is the first status in the active board
To Do -> On Hold -> In Progress -> Done
When viewing the backlog only tickets in the Backlog as well as To Do appear. Need the tickets in On Hold and In Progress to also just be visually seen.
Not necessarily looking to see the specific status in the backlog but rather just all the tickets. The split between backlog and active tickets.