My understanding from the documentation is that exporting a page to PDF should result in any included Expand macros being printed to the PDF "expanded". However, I am not seeing this behaviour - the PDF generated by the export has no representation of the Expand macro.
I exported the same page to Word and the content of the expand macro is visible, but I'd far prefer to use the PDF export because the output includes many of the other features ("status", "panels") and therefore looks more readable.
I've had a look to see whether this is a bug, but can't find anything.
I created a basic page containing two expand macros and exported it to both PDF and word. The images below show the issue - the first image is the PDF...with no visibility of the expand content. The second image is the Word file, which shows the content of the expand and the expand caption.


Am I missing something? Or can I report this as a bug (and how do I do that!!!??)
Cheers,
Michelle