Hi,
I want to create a global Automation rule which will link issues between different projects.
When a new Access Request in System project is created, I want it to be linked to an HR project to a user's task. For this purpose I want to compare two custom fields:
- Users' Full Name, Email, Username (Multi-line Text field) in System project
- User's Full Name (Single-line Text Field) in HR project
As you can see, the information in HR project is more granular while on the System project we have three types of information clustered in a single field. I was thinking I could compare the fields with
"Users' Full Name, Email, Username" ~ "User's Full Name"
or similar
"Users' Full Name, Email, Username" starts with "User's Full Name"
So far everything has failed. I came across this thread and it didn't help. My automation rule looked like this at first:

Which returned this error

I changed the JQL and used custom field IDs instead:
project = HR and "customfield_11870" ~ "{{issue.customfield_11567}}"A new error appeared:

I changed the JQL again to a combination of a custom field ID and a custom filed name:
project = HR and "User's Full Name" ~ "{{issue.customfield_11567}}"But...

I'm not sure if this comparison between the two fields can even be done since the field values are essentially different. I was hoping the two could be compared as strings and a value of User's Full Name could be recognized in the field Users' Full Name, Email, Username.
Thanks for the help,
Masa