A team has created a team-managed project set as private? As an Jira Admin. I am denied access to this project. We are in the process of converting team projects to company-managed and I am surveying the variety of workflows that have been created. How can it be that a Jira Admin needs permission from the project admin to access the a team-managed project?
Hi @Athas Mark !
I feel you, I truly empathize with you.
I can understand that the initial intention was to allow project configuration to those experienced and allow a measure of autonomy. But on those instances where you have to move team-managed projects to something more standardized, the Jira admins are left holding the pieces.
So, if the PA will not provide access. I guess my leverage is to recommend deleting the project, if I don't get cooperation.
I don't know what your relationships are with your Jira Project Admins, so I'm not going to say one way or the other about this
lol
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.