Hello,
I am new to Jira. Currently managing e-learning course development from concept to LMS deliverable publishing. Our company treats teams as Projects, which is new to me.
I am managing 13 course dev projects (or tasks based on current config) right now and want to get them on a board with appropriate tasks and subtasks. Kinda like an old school WBS.
Ideally, I would like to have the course > tasks > subtasks. But in our current config, I don't have enough layers as the task needs to be the course.
I tried using Epics but the UI is ugly on the Kanban Board and it's really tough to visualize where each course is.
I am just an end-user and do not have admin rights, though I can ask for things to be created added on my behalf. I am an admin on my projects.
Anyone have a template or advice they would be willing to share?
Thank you!