Is there a way to prevent Opsgenie from creating an alert once I have set an assignee on the Incident ticket I have in my JSM?
I don't want to have my lower severity incident tickets in JSM to have an alerts in Opsgenie.
Found the settings under the Incident Management.
When I disabled it. I tested and it still alerts
But I want to have Responder Alerts enabled. I just want to add those manually (or using Automation) and I don't need Assignees to be alerted.
I mean, sometimes they assign themselves. In that case, they don't need so receive dedicated alerts because they already know their own issue.
Martin, were you ever able to find a solution for this problem?
What was the setting? Were you able to disable responder alerts when an issue is assigned but keep other responder alerts enabled?
@Andrew Culver you can refer in this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jsm-opsgenie-how-to-disable-opsgenie-responder-alerts-1236603146.html
Hi @Jake Good - I have the same question. We'd like the responder team to receive the alert, but not the assignee as in our case the assignee is often selected by the team member themselves. Any ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.