Hey, I know I have come across numerous old solutions to this in Confluence Server, but I am struggling to find this in Confluence Cloud. I am looking for find and capture data to show the total number of pages created within a given timeframe (data like a chart showing rate of content creation could potentially be valuable). I am unable to find what I am looking for, best I can get is "Last modified" and it does not give me the option to add additional filters. Any tips/tricks/suggestions? This might be ultra simple and I'm just having one of those days where it's right in front of me.
Scenario:
I am looking to find a listing of all pages created in 2021 within a single space in our instance, and furthermore, only pages created under a specific top-level page. BONUS: to be able to FLIP that search result to show only pages created BEFORE 2021 (meaning I can add them both together as a consistency check to ensure the two results add up to the total number of pages within the top-level page).
Thanks in advance!